STUDENT MINISTER SEARCH
We are looking for our next Student Minister at Arrow Heights. The Student Minister will be responsible for training and discipling students in 7th through 12th grades as well as equipping parents and caregivers with gospel resources to create an environment of Christ-centered training in the home. This is a Full Time position.
ARROW HEIGHTS BAPTIST CHURCH
Job Title: Student Minister Date Issued: 9.5.23
The Student Minister is responsible to the Lead Pastor and the church as a whole for overseeing a comprehensive discipleship ministry to Students (7th through 12th Grade) and parents/caregivers.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Competence in adolescent and young adult development, programming, curriculum, education/discipleship, and organization
• Solid understanding of Biblical doctrine and theology
• Demonstrated ability in leader recruiting, equipping, training, developing, motivating, and mobilization
• Organizational ability and follow-thru to plan, coordinate, conduct, and evaluate special events, camps, trips, mission initiatives.
• Knowledge of policies including but not limited to budgeting, child protective issues, and state regulations
• Ability to advance student ministry to increasing levels of effectiveness
• Strong leadership, people, and communication skills
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree. Some seminary education preferred.
• Comprehensive ministry of student discipleship (7th through 12th Grade)
• Assimilating students and parents into the overall ministries of the church
• Communicate regularly with parents
• Lead effective student camps, activities, mission endeavors, weekly programs, etc.
• Partner with Children’s Minister to direct Area 56
• Partner with other ministry staff to achieve the church’s mission
• Partner with other ministry staff to implement Church-wide activities
• Develop and implement an integrated model for training parents/families in family discipleship (family worship, discipling children, spiritual leadership, etc.)
• Church member care in coordination with other ministers
• Oversee, evaluate, and recommend student ministry needs
• Work with Communications Team to implement digital communication
• Other duties as Lead Pastor directs
To the Lead Pastor, Personnel Committee, and the Church.