August Mission Emphasis
Each month Arrow Heights emphasizes a specific mission opportunity or offering to our congregation. Check back each month to see our next emphasis!
Arms Around Broken Arrow seeks to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of Broken Arrow, Bixby, and Coweta, Oklahoma residents. They meet these needs by providing food, personal care, utility help, clothing, and infant care items.
Arms Around BA started helping meet the needs of the community on August 17, 2015 and is funded by Baptist churches & several individuals from various places and churches. Through their time of serving the local community, there have been over 1,432 Professions of Faith at Arms Around BA.
Some of the ways Arms Around Broken Arrow has served the community:
- They provide Thanksgiving & Christmas baskets to families during the Holidays.
- They deliver food to TreeTops Apartments containing more than 200 senior low-income residents each week, as well as to Indian Springs Apartments containing more than 1, 200 low-income persons twice each week, out of their abundance, from food they receive from Reasor’s & Einstein Brothers Bagels.
- They have assisted 5,400 families with utility help.
- They have assisted 20,000 families with clothing needs.
Arms Around BA assists people with their physical needs no matter which church they attend or whether they attend church.
There are never enough resources to meet all the needs presented to Arms Around BA. To contribute financially visit Arms Around BA online.
Arms Around BA is in need of the following donations:
- Saltine Crackers
- Cereal (any kind)
- Spaghetti Sauce
- Mashed Potatoes
- Ramen Noodle Soup
- Canned Fruit
- Mac & Cheese
- Children’s Toothbrushes
- Men’s Boxers and Briefs (all sizes)
Donations may be placed in the donation bins located around the church campus.