Please note that W.E.E. will be closed through the end of this summer.
Welcome to the exciting world of Arrow Heights W.E.E. Ministry, located in Broken Arrow. Our Weekday Early Education program is designed to meet the growth and development needs of your child. Our commitment to you is to provide trained Christian teachers, excellent facilities and helpful resources to assist your child in meaningful preschool activities. Our foremost interest will be the development of your preschooler. For more information please contact the W.E.E. Ministry at (918) 451-1815. W.E.E. Ministry admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
W.E.E. is offered Tuesday through Friday from 9:45 AM to 2:15 PM throughout the school year and is designed for children aged 6 weeks through Kindergarten. The daily schedule includes a balance of vigorous and quiet play, indoor and outdoor activities, and small group and individual experiences. Children will rotate through Music, Spanish, and playground activities on a weekly basis. Our desire is to build upon the foundations of trust, independence and initiative so that each child will feel good about himself and his world. We want each child to experience God’s love for them through loving relationships and happy times at preschool. The W.E.E. Kindergarten class uses curriculum for reading, math, science, social studies, and bible lessons, along with a center-based learning environment. The low student/teacher ratio allows for extra individual attention and focused group times.
Features and Services
- Secure webcams allow parents to watch the class from anywhere.
- Qualified, trained, Christian teachers in every classroom to allow for low student/teacher ratios.
- Two playgrounds for outdoor recreation
- Indoor gymnasium for motor skills and inclement weather days.
- Music performances at Christmas and in spring for parents, grandparents and guests.
- Spanish, music, and outdoor recreation on a daily basis.
- Christian-based curriculum including WEE Learn
- Great Expectations character building program with Rise & Shine Celebrations.
- DHS licensed facility
In the event of inclement weather, W.E.E. follows the school closing decisions of the Broken Arrow Public Schools. If Broken Arrow schools are closed, W.E.E. will be closed.
Our Weekday Early Education director is Jessica Swalley. Feel free to ask Jessica about the W.E.E. ministry by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.